Md Fazla Rabbi Fatiq (b. 1995) is a Bangladeshi photographer currently based in Dhaka. His practice addresses issues of social, geographical, and political. In 2017 he completed BSc in Multimedia and Creative Technology. While studying multimedia, he became acquainted with photography, which later made him more interested in this medium. He also completed his graduation in photography from Pathshala South Asian Media Institute. His works have brought him a few accolades including British Journal of Photography Ones to Watch 2021, Grand Prize Winner of Vantage Point Sharjah 10, and Recipient of Angkor Photo Festival Creation Grant 2021.
- The British Journal of Photography Ones to Watch 2021
- Grand Prize Winner – Vantage Point Sharjah 10, Organized by Sharjah Art Foundation, UAE
- Chobi Mela International Festival of Photography (2021), Bangladesh
- Vantage Point Sharjah 10 (2022) – Organized by Sharjah Art Foundation, UAE
- Creation Grant 2021 – Organized by Angkor Photo Festival & Workshop, Cambodia
- Pathshala COVID-19 Photography Grant, Bangladesh (2020)
- DAAD Student Scholarship – Hannover University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Germany (2021)
- SAM BANKS Scholarship – Pathshala South Asian Media Institute, Bangladesh (2020).
- The British Journal of Photography 2021
- International Storytelling Workshop 2021 (A collaborative workshop between Pathshala (Bangladesh), OsloMet (Norway), & Photo.Circle (Nepal) By Ian The & Munem Wasif (Agence VU)
- Learning to see ( 2019) By Christopher Morris ( VII Photo Agency)